2020 Tour Schedule Completed
Season To Consist of Ten Events
March 1, 2020
The Michigan Players Tour is pleased to announce it has completed setting up the 2020 schedule, which will be the 15th season in the Tour's history.
14th Hole, Stoatin Brae G.C.
The 2020 season will consist of ten events, with the first event to be played on Sunday, June 7th, at the gorgeous Coyote Preserve G.C. in Fenton.
Players should take note of two important changes in 2020.
• First, the Tour will charge a minimal membership fee for both professionals and amateurs in 2020. PGA Members (head professionals, assistants, and teaching professionals) who desire to play will NOT be charged the membership fee, however.
This fee will be due before you compete in your first event of the season. This fee will decrease as the season progresses, and is used to cover overhead expenses of the Tour, as well as to balance out purses from event to event. Please see the Membership page to see the membership fee chart.
• Second, the Tour has been forced to increase entry fees by an average of $10 per event, with a surcharge added to events conducted on premium courses. This increase is due to higher greens fees being charged at most courses.
Entry fees for each event are listed on the Event Information page.
The Tour will, however, continue to offer a $25 discount into each event once a player competes in a minimum of 3 tournaments.
In 2020, the schedule will include four courses that have never been used by the Tour. These are,
• Gull Lake View Resort (Stoatin Brae G.C.) in Augusta,
• Eagle Crest Resort in Ypsilanti,
• Stonebridge G.C. in Ann Arbor,
• Timber Ridge G.C. in East Lansing.
The Tour looks forward to your participation! Let the "Roaring '20's" begin!